DROP and Afterhours

Any and all non-support discussions

Moderators: gerski, enjay, williamconley, Op3r, Staydog, gardo, mflorell, MJCoate, mcargile, Kumba, Michael_N

DROP and Afterhours

Postby donegalguy2 » Fri Jun 15, 2018 5:45 am

Hi Guys

Thanks for all your work on this it seems like a fantastic dialler.

I am testing the dialler currently but have run into a slight issue I hope there is an easy way of sorting.

VERSION: 2.12-575a
BUILD: 161113-0900

The problem is that if we make a sale and then for some reason or other the caller rings back in and we don't answer it - it assigns the lead to drop or afterhours depending on when it wasn't answered and the whether the line was open or not.

This would mess up our reports. Is there anyway that if it is a sale call that it doesn't assign drop or afterhours at all? I don't mind if it never assigns drop or afterhours at all to be honest.

Hope this makes some kind of sense

Cheers
Rickie
donegalguy2

Re: DROP and Afterhours

Postby mflorell » Fri Jun 15, 2018 7:38 am

The easiest way would be to change the in-group lookup method to CID, so every call coming in would be assigned a new lead. You can still have the Agent Screen LEAD SEARCH feature enabled so you can allow your agents to tied the phone call to an existing lead if you want.
mflorell
Site Admin

Postby thephaseusa » Fri Jun 15, 2018 9:07 am

But then would the agent have to search for the lead? I ask that because at first I used cid and ive found its much harder to sell an incoming call when you don’t have the customer information on the screen, so i changed to cidlookup, i think it is.

I’ve experienced the same thing, After a sale is made if they call back in or if we call them again, we just be sure and code it a sale each time, so it stays a sale.
thephaseusa

Postby mflorell » Fri Jun 15, 2018 10:13 pm

Another option is to use the Filter Call URL option within the DID settings to go to a web page(like a PHP script) that will look up the phone number in your system and if it was previously a sale, route the call in a different way.
mflorell
Site Admin

Return to General Discussion